Monday, May 19, 2008

Introduction to Matt's Daily Life

This is my blog. I'll post about random things that occur in my daily life. My schoolmates, my friends, my knitting, my family, my basic run of mill day. When I got to school I was welcomed by 21 people who hate my guts for absolutely no reason.But I have my one friend Sierra. I was really, really mad because she was getting a F in Math, (She's a smart kid, A's & B's in everything else) but she brought that up to a D so she doesn't have to repeat the year. Get out the happy dance music!!!! I got smiley faces coming out where the sun shouldn't shine but now does because I brought my C+ to a B-. Good thing the happy dance music is still in the CD player! Kaitlyn (who is my friend sort-of) used to be Sierra's friend but every couple days Kaitlyn makes an ass of herself and Sierra doesn't take it. As for today I knitted a little bit but I promised 2 rainbow bookmarks to some little kindergartner because she's my friend's sister and friend sister's friend.But were doubly connected because our grandma's are Best Friends. I really need to knit those bookmarks. See Ya


Yours Truly,
Matt

No comments: