Saturday, August 9, 2008

Coaster!!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted but I have been extremely busy doing very trivial things that did not need doing but I love doing them so I do them anyway.(Try and beat me at a run on sentence competiton and i will beat everybody and they mama) But I have a knitting pattern that turns out LOVELY. So here it goes


The Purtiest Coaster in all the Land


Cast on 20 stitches


Rows 1-4: Knit Across

Row 5: K3, p14,k3

Row 6-Knit across, and all even rows

Row 7-Repeat rows five and six until piece measures 4 1/2 inches from the cast on edge

Last 4 rows-Knit across

Then you cast off


If you want to use the beautiful yarn i used its Lionbrand's Vanna White Tangerine Mist.
One skein cost between $2.50 to $3.50 so even those on a budget can afford the acrylic beauty

No comments: